Our Response to COVID-19
Real estate is a people business. Our first priority is the wellbeing of our community. During this COVID-19 outbreak we are committed to taking care of our community, our clients and ourselves by keeping up with the latest updates provided by the Colorado Department of Public Health.
To that end, as we continue helping businesses with their real estate needs, we want to remind you of the ways we are set up as a firm to use technology as our strategic advantage. By leveraging these and many other tools we continue to put deals together for our clients while supporting a healthy community.
- 3D virtual tours. Nearly all of our listings offer a 3D virtual tour (as well as many high-end professional photos), so you can always get a feel for a space before having to physically visit. Here is an example.
- Video Call Walk-Throughs. We are happy to conduct a space walk-through over video call (Facetime, Skype, Whatsapp, or anything else that works for you)!
- A Virtual Business. We embrace technologies that facilitate virtual business, including document e-sign, conference calls, and video calls.
- Work from home. We encourage our team to prioritize their health and use their own discretion about the best places to work each day.
- Hygiene Practices. Our resident hygiene enthusiast, Heidi Schamber, holds our office to the highest standard of cleanliness. In addition, we will have hand sanitizer and disinfectant available for any in-person meetings or walk-throughs as well as honor any increased personal distancing measures.
We believe in our community’s ability to work together to overcome this challenge and we are committed to doing our part. We also believe we can meet our clients’ real estate needs with speed and efficiency without compromising public health. If you have any questions about the measures we are taking or would like to discuss real estate, call us any time.